*NEW* Constant Tension Bars
The Constant Tension Bars (CTB) are designed to use for training and for lower level gymnastic programs, and now make it possible to keep tension while making width adjustments.
- Footprint is reduced to only 7′ x 12′ from 13′ x 18′, which is 64% reduction in floor space
- The top bar is adjustable from 92 ½” (2350 mm) to 102 5/8″ (2650 mm) in 50-mm increments.
- The low bar is adjustable from 61″ (1550 mm) to 72 7/8″ (1850 mm) in 50-mm increments
- Bars are tensioned by six independent guying cable assemblies
- Includes two Graphite E rails or Graphite X rails and six new, enhanced floor anchors
- Coated in navy blue metallic powder coating
- Chrome-plated pistons and uprights
- Meets all FIG and NCAA® specifications
- 407-053 – Constant Tension Bar with Graphite X Rail
- 407-073 – Constant Tension Bar with Graphite E Rail
- 407-057 – Constant Tension Bar Conversion Kit, includes new cables, tie downs, anchors, and four shorter spin locks to replace the spin locks used for height adjustment