The Original Air-0-Board
The Air-O-Board Vault Trainer features a lower approach height and longer take-off zone for vault training. It is the same FIG height specifications as a regulation vaulting board.
The Air-O-Board is fabricated of heavy gauge steel tubing with all joints welded for years of rigorous use. Each Air-O-Board is equipped with a polypropylene bed and pads that fully cover both the frame and springs.
The Women’s Jr. Olympic Committee voted to allow the use of the Air-O-Board for competition at Compulsory Levels 1-3 and PREP Optional levels.
- Meets FIG height specs
- Logo acts as a “sweet spot” target
- Extends your high-repetition training time
- Reduces injuries and pain
- Ideal for returning to vaulting after an injury
- Built-in “safety zone” around the board
- 2 Swivel wheels for easy transporting
Bed is 20″ x 36″. Frame is 36″ x 53″ x 13.5″ high. Weight: 70 lbs.