American ELITE Artistic Floor Exercise System
Coaches and athletes alike prefer this system for its ease-of-use and assembly.
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- Our most economically priced floor
- Floor system consists of: 50 spring-loaded fiberglass reinforced wood floor panels, sloped foam border of 41/2″ (12cm) high and 23-3/4″ (60cm) wide to surround the deck, 7 rolls of 2″ cross-link polyethylene roll foam and a 45′ (12m) square blue working surface with 2″ white tape to locate the performing surface
- Includes 432-340 Spring Deck, 416-750 Foam, 432-891 Border, and 432-504 Blue Carpet with White Tape Boundary, and 13 D-Ring Floor Straps
- 432-480 – American ELITE Artistic Floor Exercise System 45′ (13.7m) square (40′ square deck) – wt. 6960 lbs. (3157kg)