Norbert’s proudly presents the newest–and most effective–tool for teaching back handsprings.
Unlike octagons and other shaped trainers, The Boulder® Handspring Trainer (U.S. Pat. No. 7,789,805) with its unique “single flat side” design ensures this product:
- Stands ready for use and automatically returns to proper position after each use
- Properly supports user throughout the full motion
- Begins rolling only when user correctly transfers weight
- Encourages user to “snap down”
- Does not prematurely eject user
- Never rolls over or on top of user
Of course, The Boulder® Handspring Trainer is handcrafted with the same attention to detail as all of Norbert’s products.
Our JL-130 30″ The Boulder® Handspring Trainer accommodates users up to 54″ (4-1/2′) tall. This Boulder is 30″ tall
Standard colors for the JL-130 are Light Blue and Yellow as pictured. Custom colors to match your team colors can be ordered at no extra charge. Custom color orders must be ordered by phone.