Classic Balance Beam #406440
The CLASSIC line is ideal for schools, gymnastics clubs and training facilities.
- Meets USAG and NFHS competition specifications
- Accommodates FIG, USAG, NCAA® and NFHS mat specifications
- Top surface has a 1/4″ (6 mm) thick layer of sponge foam and a 1/4″ (6 mm) layer of neoprene rubber
- Beam is covered with a durable, suede-like, slip-resistant material designed to provide stability to the athlete
- Quick set system easily changes to accommodate gymnasts various weights and ages
- Leg structures can be adjusted inward to allow beam end to extend over a landing pit
- Steel legs are powder coated in a blue metallic finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear found in average finishes
- Beam dimensions: 16′ 5″ long x 4″ wide
- 406-440 – CLASSIC Reflex Adjustable Balance Beam – wt. 310 lbs. (141kg)
- 406-430 – CLASSIC Reflex Non-Adjustable Balance Beam – height set at 125cm wt. 300 lbs. (136kg)
- 406-425 – CLASSIC Non-Reflex Adjustable Balance Beam (not shown) – wt. 310 lbs. (141kg)
- 406-455 – CLASSIC Â Beam Rubber Reflex Springs – wt. 1 lb (.5kg)
There are no reviews yet.