AAI ELITE Spring Deck 40′ x 40′
Call for shipping on this item, shipping not calculated at checkout.
The ELITE Spring Deck is ideal for high-level competition and training. It is comprised of high performance fiberglass reinforced wood floor panels, connected securely with aluminum channels and durable straps providing a reactive surface.
- Meets USAG, NCAA® and NFHS competition specifications
- 50 Floor panels make up the 40′ (12m) square spring deck area
- Each 4′ x 8′ (122cm x 244cm) floor panel is supported by 32 ELITE Power Springs
- 4″ (10cm) ELITE Power Springs allow for a more forgiving work surface, each with a protective plastic cap
- Fiberglass reinforced wood panels are joined together by 6″ (15cm) aluminum channel brackets and special 12″ (30cm) aluminum channel brackets then, secured with 13 durable nylon straps with 26 hooks to hold the floor assembly
- New strap hook designed with two slots to keep strap taunt while providing a smooth surface
- 432-340 – ELITE Spring Deck 40′ (12m) square – wt. 5137 lbs. (2330kg)
- 432-346 – ELITE Spring Deck 42′ (12.8m) square – wt. 5664 lbs. (2569kg)
- 432-347 – ELITE Spring Deck 44′ (13.4m) square – wt. 6216 lbs. (2819kg)