Call for Freight quote, Freight will not be calculated at checkout on this product. 800-676-3068
STRAIGHT FRAME TRAMPOLINES
Tramp Master offers two sizes of straight frame trampolines. When referring to rectangular trampolines, the size is determined by the dimensions of the bed, which is the actual jumping area.
6′ x 12′ Bed
- 72 Square Feet Jumping Surface
- Frame Size – 9’4″ x 14′ 7″
- 40″ High
- Bed Size – 6′ x 12′
- Spring Count 104
7′ x 14′ Bed
- 98 Square Feet Jumping Surface
- Frame Size – 10 ‘ 4″ x 16’ 7 “
- 40 High
- Bed Size – 7 ‘ x 14’
- Spring Count 120
- Tramp Master frames are constructed of domestic structural grade, 11 & 12 gauge steel tubing.
- 40″ Tall straight rail frame, great for dropping into pits.
- ZigZag wire (1/4″ round rod) is welded to the frame for easy spring assembly, disassembly, sound frame construction, and greater distribution of wear.
- The frames feature a black baked-on powder coat finish.
- Complete w/1″ thick crosslink foam vinyl covered pads that cover the corners for added protection.
- Two extra springs in each corner support pads.
- Attaches to frame with velcro.
- Tramp Master offers several different beds in two sizes (6′ x 12′ and 7′ x 14′), the US, Aussie, & Ross string beds, web beds, the HP black poly bed, and a standard black poly bed.
- The straight frame trampoline comes standard with 9″ springs .